English, Portuguese and Spanish classes. Fast results!
Learn English through the use of our exclusive conversation-based methodology.
Our English courses in Miami start every month and they are limited to only 9 students per class. The intensive English Program (19 hours per week) takes place Monday through Friday in the mornings and afternoons. Part-time English classes are offered twice or three times a week in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Learn Portuguese at our language school in Miami or at the comfort of your office. Our Portuguese group classes are held twice a week in the evenings on Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays, from 6:30 to 8:30
pm. Groups are limited to only 9 students and we offer Brazilian Portuguese
courses with focus on conversation.
¿Que pasa? ¿No hablas Español? If your Spanish does not go beyond “Hola,
mi nombre es..”, it is time to visit our language school in Miami.
Our Spanish group courses are held twice a week in the evenings on
Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays, from 6:30 to 8:45 pm.
Groups are limited to only 9 students and we offer Spanish classes with
focus on conversation.
- Portuguese, Spanish and English teachers needed.13.3.14
- CCLS Miami has just been featured18.9.13
- Language Courses starting in September.11.9.13
- Language Classes starting in August12.8.13
- Language Classes starting in July2.7.13
- Language classes staring in June:10.6.13
- Language classes starting in May.2.5.13
- CCLS no Salão do Estudante22.2.13
- Super Bowl 2013:31.1.13
- Language Classes starting in January.3.1.13
- Classes starting in November:8.11.12
- Language classes starting in October:3.10.12
- Our Teachers’ Workshop was held on September 292.10.12
- ESOL teachers needed.5.9.12
- New Classes in September.3.9.12
- Classes starting in July.2.7.12
- Happy 4th of July!2.7.12
- Portuguese as a Foreign Language teachers needed.20.6.12
- Nineteen teachers from CCAA Divinopolis come to CCLS Miami for a two-week intensive accent Reduction class.16.1.12
- O CCLS Miami recebe a partir de hoje nove alunos de escolas CCAA para um curso intensivo de quatro semanas.11.1.12